AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19 INFO
We wanted to let you know that Ontario dental practices will soon open with very specific guidelines in place to ensure your next visit with us is a safe one. Your oral care is our number one priority and we can’t wait to see you. If this is an emergency please call 905-227-0303.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe:
- For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
- For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure meticulous protective gear and hygiene for each visit. This includes appropriate personal protective equipment for all appointments.
- To continue social distancing measures, we have set up a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside/ in car and text to check in. On the day of your appointment you will receive detailed instructions – stay tuned!
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
- And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
Contact Pine Street Dental